– Get on the NORTHSPRINGS Train
– Take the train to NORTHSPRINGS Station (end of the line)
– Catch Bus #85
– PAY Attention: as the bus crosses the Chattahoochee River and begins up a big hill – you’re getting close!
– Let the driver know that you are getting off at The Roswell Visitors Center (corner of Atlanta & Sloan Streets)
– As soon as you get dropped off, walk across the street towards the SQUARE (white gazebo) – walking down Sloan Street
– Our building (55 Park Square Court) sits on the corner – it is a two-story, red-brick building
– Walk around the corner to your RIGHT and take about 20 steps down the sidewalk
– We’ll have our sign out on the sidewalk: TopJob – Hiring Banquet Servers
– Our office has a blue door facing the street with our sign “TopJob Staffing” above the door.
Physical Street Address:
55 Park Square Ct. Suite 105, Roswell, GA 30075 (Directions are clickable on a mobile device)
– Take the Exit for Georgia 400 NORTH
– Stay on 400 NORTH until you see Exit # 6 / Northridge Drive
– As you exit, you will loop around to a traffic light, turn RIGHT
– Proceed about 3/4 of a mile – Northridge dead-ends into Roswell Road/Highway 9 – Turn RIGHT
– Watch your odometer – proceed approximately 2.8 miles into Historic Roswell
– You will cross over the Chattahoochee River and proceed up a large hill with directional lights.
– At the top of the hill, you will reach an actual traffic light.
– Turn LEFT on Marietta Highway
– Make an IMMEDIATE RIGHT onto Mimosa Boulevard (watch for the brown sign that says: Bulloch Hall)
– Proceed 2/10 of a mile – We’re in a two-story red-brick building on the RIGHT – YOU WILL SEE: 55 PARK SQUARE AS YOU DRIVE TOWARDS THE BUILDING.
– Our suite is Blue with the blue door and our sign is directly over the door – facing Mimosa!
– Park anywhere you can – on the street